Re: Carbs and emissions

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs and emissions
From: "Ali Mohempour" <ali@ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:53:46 -0700
In California, even if you pass emissions based on the amount of CO2 and NOx
gases, you still fail, due to the removal of the factory emission parts (the
ZS is part of that).
I've just bought a '78 myself, and I know that I have to pass the smog with
all the original stuff, before I put in the Weber and stuff.

Ali

I took my '96 LEV (ultra low emission vehicle) Honda Civic to smog, and it
failed....I think I'm gonna leave CA:)