Re: Painting a car

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting a car
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:35:43 -0700 (PDT)
great site...takes some patience in wading but an excellent resource

--- "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com> wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> Here is a nice website (http://www.abrn.com/archives/index.htm#tech)
> If you can get beyond the fact it is advertised as "collision repair"
> and discover the new products, techniques, etc. it's really worth
> wading through.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vic
>
> "Bowen, Patrick A" wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a good web site that goes over the proper ways and
> > differences in painting cars?  I appreciate any help thanks, Patrick Bowen

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright