New Member

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:21:57 -0400
Just a quick note to let the list know that on the weekend at TRF's Summer
Party I discovered that Bill McDevitt (sp?), the owner of that beautiful
wedgewood blue Spitfire4 that was on the cover of the Victoria British
catalog a year or so ago, did not know of this list. I suggested it might
be a good place to check out and that he might be able to provide a good
deal of help. I expect he will be joining us shortly.

Bill also restored that beautiful 70 Mark3 Spitfire in BRG with the factory
hardtop that many of you have seen at shows. It was parked at the TRF
Concours right alongside Bill's Spitfire4.

Hope to see him here soon.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _