Re: New Member

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Subject: Re: New Member
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:24:27 -0700
Keith,
Up until recently, Bill was Internet challenged.  Since getting
computerized, he seems to have taken off with it.  He and I have
exchanged several EMAILs this year and I was wondering why I had not
heard from him since The VTR.  The TRF party and the fact that he has to
tow the car all the way back to Kansas certainly explains that.

Joe

"Keith R. Stewart" wrote:

> Just a quick note to let the list know that on the weekend at TRF's Summer
> Party I discovered that Bill McDevitt (sp?), the owner of that beautiful
> wedgewood blue Spitfire4 that was on the cover of the Victoria British
> catalog a year or so ago, did not know of this list. I suggested it might
> be a good place to check out and that he might be able to provide a good
> deal of help. I expect he will be joining us shortly.
>
> Bill also restored that beautiful 70 Mark3 Spitfire in BRG with the factory
> hardtop that many of you have seen at shows. It was parked at the TRF
> Concours right alongside Bill's Spitfire4.
>
> Hope to see him here soon.
>
> Cheers
> Keith
>
>     _       _
>    | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
>    |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
>    |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
>    | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
>    | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
>    | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
>  __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
>   \ R I U M P /

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer