Re: car level

To: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: car level
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:40:07 -0700
Patrick,

I had the same problem with my 79 spit, perhaps you saw some of the
e-mails and replies.  I don't really know why, but when I put my air
shocks on, the car then sat level.  I even took out the temp levelers I
jamed into the springs on the front end.  Some of the e-mails others
sent me had lots of ideas as to what the problem might have been,
perhaps accessing those will help.

Brad Richardson
79 Spitfire
Portland, Oregon