Re: Speeding

To: <Anjison@aol.com>, <QGRD29A@prodigy.com>, <photoray@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Speeding
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:51:14 -0700
You're absolutely right Fred.

Tha only thing here, is that there are so many schools in session year
round, and on different schedules that it's almost impossible unless your
kid goes there, to know which ones in session
or not! And I think the cops take advantage of this!

And no, I'm not some sort of child hater-I wouldn't dream of hitting a kid
(though many of them need a smack!)-with my car-I wouldn't do that to Nigel!
;-) Ooh! the body work!

Laura G. and Nigel