Speeding

To: photoray@flash.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Speeding
From: QGRD29A@prodigy.com (MR ANDREW E HENDERSON)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:46:00, -0500
No kidding!  Another little trick that they have (at least in my
area) is to have a sign that has two flashing yellow lights on top of
it that say "speed limit 20 mph when lights are flashing".  These
lights are questionable at best in their reliability.  I got a ticket
for going 30 in a 20 "while the lights were flashing.  Unfortunately,
this was at 11:30 pm on a Sunday night, in the middle of August,
after Summer School had let out for the year, & before the regular
school year started.  Go Figure.

Cheers,
Andy H.