RE: Product Recommendation

To: "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: RE: Product Recommendation
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:22:18 -0700
Eastwood sells similar stuff in black. I used it to make harnesses for all
the additional wiring that I put into my TR3B (fan, driving lights, etc).
The stuff works great, you stretch it out a bit as you wrap it around the
wires and it binds to itself. I've been extremely happy with the results. I
think that Eastwood calls it "wiring harness tape", but I can't be sure of
that.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire