RE: Product Recommendation

To: "'Bowen, Patrick A'" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: Product Recommendation
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:34:49 -0500
This stuff is also available from Harbour Industries, they make it in orange
and black as a standard. They will make most any color if you purchase the
min run. The coloring of silicone is very easy in the extrusion process.
Dupont has color strips that have just about any color combo you would want.
Ever notice the colors of silicone spark plug wires ?
Some folks sell them as "Racing Wire" and the may be yellow or red.