Re: Rubber bumper guards

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber bumper guards
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:53:24 -0700
Vic,

Just for my clarity: are you talking about the overriders?  On one of mine
the molded insert for the nut is torn.  I still have the nut but haven't got
around to coming up with a solution, although in the back of my mind I seem
to remember saying to myself, 'aha, that might work.'  I'll try to ressurect
it.
Gary