Rubber bumper guards

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Rubber bumper guards
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 21:43:22 -0500
Hi,

With as many of these rubber bumper guards as I have purchased that have
the inset-molded nuts missing, I'm sure this is not an uncommon problem.

Have any of you come up with a way to repair these things?!  I was
thinking of trying to reseat the nuts inside the bumper guard and
resealing it, but not sure how to go about this.

OR - do you have the rear-RH bumper guard with the nuts still in them?!

Thanks in advance,

Vic

vmichael@enteract.com
1977 Spit (fm62959u) Recreational Driver
1978 Spit (fm77300u) Parts Car
????  Early Spit? Karmann Ghia? VW Convertable Bug? (some OTHER money
pit!)  :)