making a bottom valence

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: making a bottom valence
From: "Triumph TR 7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:09:32 -0500
I noticed a few weeks back, that there was a valence thingy that goes from
the bottom of the spoiler to the chassis missing. All that's left is the 2
bolts on the chassis and a few bits of rubber. There's also 4 screw
holes(empty) on the spoiler itself.

Does anyone know the exact screw size to use under the spoilers, and a
template for making one? I'm not sure what material to use, but i'd like to
prrotect the radiator and hopefully get more cooling power going on.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net