RE: US listers: transport costs?

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: US listers: transport costs?
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:32:23 -0500
I was trying to purchase a spitfire in Arizona.  I live in Indiana.  I
called several transporters in both Arizona and Indiana.  The cheapest rate
was a just a little under $900.00.  Made the $500 spit a little out of my
price range!  If you find a cheaper transporter, let me know, but all the
ones I called were consistently around the same price ($900)

Bill