Re: [Fwd: All rested up from VTR '99 and looking for something to do? Or

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: All rested up from VTR '99 and looking for something to do? Or...]boundary="------------FD7F670B8DFCA19887461873"
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:00:46 -0700
No, the Waterfall urinals are on my way up, at halfway point! ;-)
But, who'd like to join Nigel and moi for a jaunt to SF for a Lombard
Street photo op?

I've been looking forward to Triumphest since last october! And in
2001, my club-Triumph Register of Southern California, is host! Yeah!!!

(I think the San Diego club has it next year...)

Laura G. and Nigel