[Fwd: All rested up from VTR '99 and looking for something to do? Or...]

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fwd: All rested up from VTR '99 and looking for something to do? Or...]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 09:06:10 -0700
--------------FD7F670B8DFCA19887461873

I got this from Drew Rogge and thought I'd pass it on.

No Laura, there is no Waterfall urinals anywhere close this year!

Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer
--------------FD7F670B8DFCA19887461873

From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:53:52 -0700
To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

...live on the left coast and in serious need of a Triumph fix?

Well, the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club has just the deal
you're looking for, Triumphest 1999!!!

Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club invites all Triumph sports car
owners and enthusiasts to Triumphest 1999, September 30th through
October 3rd at the San Ramon Marriott Hotel in beautiful downtown
San Ramon, CA.

Planned Activities are:

            Hospitality Party           Uff Da
            Oil Drip Art                Door Prize Drawings
            Pinewood Derby              Banquet
            Funkhana                    Fun Rallye
            Driving Tour                Pentathalon
            Photo  Contest              Model Contest
            Tech Session                Walking Tour
            Group Photo                 Funcours

Manufactures in attendance:

            The Roadster Factory        Moss Motors USA

For more information or registration forms check out the TTSCC web
page at:

        http://www.wildrice.com/Triumph

or write to:    Triumphest 1999
                P.O. Box 60314
                Sunnyvale, CA 94088-0314

or contact:     Rich Gibbon             Gary Oehrle
                (510) 656-3607          (925) 803-1299
                krgibbon@aol.com        GaryOehrle@aol.com

BTW, if someone could forward this to the Spitfire (or any other
Triumph related) list I'd appreciate it. I don't subscribe to that
list and don't think I can post to it.

Thanks,
Drew

--