RE: Rimmer bros. complaint / VB praise

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: Rimmer bros. complaint / VB praise
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:15:40 -0400
Fred to be more precise what the shipper shipped on ValuJet was Oxygen
generators.  A canister that through a chemical reaction with a catalyst
creates oxygen, during this process the canisters get red hot and mixed with
the produced oxygen and someones luggage and sundries  can be very bad.

Patrick Bowen