Re: GT6/spitfire reflectors

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: GT6/spitfire reflectors
From: mrobertson@celcorp.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:04:32 -0600
Forgive me if this topic has been discussed before on the list, but I find
this to be an interesting topic.
I wonder if owners of MK. 3 Spits and Mk. 2/+ GT6s could send a message
outlining approx. VIN and the lighting (other than headlights or add-on fog
lights etc.) on their cars (original or replacement).

My '69 GT6+:
VIN KC535XX L (heavily bastardized in many respects, so possibly not
original)

2  amber front turn indicators/park lights, pressed sheetmetal housing, 1
piece lens
2  amber reflectors on forward front wing sides
2  red reflectors on aft rear wing sides
2  red stop/tail indicators
2  amber turn indicators
2  clear glass beehive reverse indicators
1 small chrome number plate lamp

My '70 GT6+ replacement bonnet
(unknown VIN)

2 amber and white front turn indicators/park lights with heavier cast
housing, 2 piece lens
2 side marker lights on forward front wing sides, lenses missing

I'll tabulate the results if I get enough replies.

Thanks,

Mark Robertson
Edmonton, Alberta
1969 GT6+