Re: EGR Valve

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>,
Subject: Re: EGR Valve
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:10:14 -0700
WHoa, hold the phone!  Your EGR valve has a little 1/4" or so port on it,
you have a hose from this going to the distributor vacuum advance???  Way
wrong if so! No air will flow at all!
On the 150CD there is a port on the body upper body area near the mounting
flange.  This is for the EGR.  There is another port on a brass extension
coming off the toward the bottom of the carb - this goes to the Vacuum
advance.

Peter S