TSI headers

Subject: TSI headers
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 08:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

i think this one is going to be aimed at ted schumacher:

i want to buy an exhaust header, but i don't want to pay the
$150 for a monza 'poor design' header.  i think i want to buy
one from TSI but i want to know who manufactures the ones they
sell.  has anyone bought one (or ted maybe you could tell me)?
if you have a TSI header, what do you think of it?  can i attach
it to my otherwise stock system without much trouble?  any
information relating to this particular header would be
appreciated.

thanks in advance

===
nikolai jaremka