Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] SCCA Dash Plaque Sample Photos
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:07:08 -0400
Very nice job Michael.
...but I'm a bit bummed.
..Unless you can make one for the later models!!??
My '80's was missing when I bought this one, but the later models
had two rows of dates listed.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry Shape    1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1972 GT6 - in the works
wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
(all new faster menu)