RE: Alternator Conversion

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Alternator Conversion
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:20:25 -0500
I've been hearing a noise lately that tells me that the bearings are on
their way out of my stock alternator for my '77 1500.  Dan's
instructions are for changing out the generator on MKI's through MKIV's.
Are these instructions close to what I would need to do to change out
the alternator on my 1500?  Should I even consider changing to a GM
alternator?

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Cogito, Ergo Spud!  (I think, therefore I yam!)'