Time to say goodbye...

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Time to say goodbye...
From: Nathan Coraor <ncoraor@csrlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:29:53 -0400
Hi everyone!

I've been in lurk mode recently, partially due to the fact that Dad's Spit
is running great and partially due to the fact that I was looking for a car
of my own.  And I've found one... a '79 Porsche 924.  This presents a
problem as it is not a Triumph Spitfire or GT6.  Hence I'll be saying
goodbye to the list.  I hope to come back to the triumphs list in about 10
years when I buy my TR6. =)  Don't fret, the Spitfire is falling in good
hands - my sister's.  Thanks for all the advice and flames you all have
sent me!  See you sometime in the future!

--Nathan Coraor