Re: Engine conversions

To: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine conversions
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:53:56 -0700
Oh, I agree! I don't always take off fast-but, I pass 'em fast! And I can
howl down the freeway at 70-85-no problem. Cornering is a breeze. I just
love my baby for the shear joy of pulling out of my parking place! And you
know what ? The faster I go, the better he handles and the quieter and
smoother the motor! (Dave said he built Nigel for speed!) All those 130
ponies! (horsies wouldn't have enough room under that hood!)

Laura G. and Nigel