Re: Recommendations

To: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com>,
Subject: Re: Recommendations
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:24:34 -0700
This is why I bought a cheap (inexpensive) cassette player w/detachable
face. For the theives, I mean. I also have theft insurance and the speaker
boxes aren't mounted-that way they wouldn't have to hack up my interior to
get them out. I never lock the doors, really put up the top (Had a very nice
tonneau slashed a few years back-I guess for the hell of it as the car was
unlocked.) and best of all-when the face plate is removed-there's a little
red blinking light-like an alarm! (It worked for a freind of mine too as a
deterent.)  And finally, the people in my area are a wee bit afraid of
me-they think I'm certifiable. That's also a good deterrent!

Laura G. and Nigel