Recommendations

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Recommendations
From: "Marty Klein" <drzzzz@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:30:29 -0500
RE 1977 Spitfire 1500:

Can anyone recommend a decent radio/cassette player?  Most require harnesses
for American "big 3" cars and don't fit available space.  Also, what kind of
speakers and where to mount them?

I would also like to replace the water temp (dash mounted) gauge with a
voltmeter and move the water temp, along with an added oil pressure gauge to
another location.  Where can I get a voltmeter of correct circumference (3
1/16?) and an oil pressure gauge to match the factory water temp gauge?
Also, suggestions for mounting the oil pressure and water temp gauges?

My water temp and fuel level gauges do not seem to be working.  I know that
they are connected. Any suggested diagnostics and/or fixes?

Thanks to all that reply,

Marty Klein
drzzzz@csi.com

1967 Austin Mini