Re: Timing is the key...

To: "Andrew Lindeman" <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>,
Subject: Re: Timing is the key...
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:12:04 -0500
...And to quote another Andy (Andy Summers of the Police, 1979, On Any Other
Day, side 2, Regatta de Blanc)

...and - it  - would -  be - o - k - on - an - y - o - ther - day !!!

....wow, talk about your day at the mechanic.  A follow up to the sotry begs
the question (and I know the answer, dammit):  "if he "easily and quickly"
identified the problem, how come for to did it still run shitty?!?  (for the
un-initiated, it is a converse correlary to the shipwright's treatise)

Dave
(the obscure music fan and LBC'er)

PS: your car isn't a 79 by coincidence?