Re: Spitfire Mk. IV or 1500 tub wanted (fwd)

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu
Subject: Re: Spitfire Mk. IV or 1500 tub wanted (fwd)
From: mike@spitfire.stortek.com (Mike Ginter SA)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:17:02 -0600
That's why it's going to take a while to decide which tub to get rid of.
I was looking for a parts car, and found a running $500.00 rust-free
body and frame 79 Spit.  My driver is a local two-owner unit.  I
signed the original title when I bought it.  Original hard top, toneau,
boot covers (hard and soft), manuals et al.
But it has a little bit (two holes just ahead of each rear wheel) of rust.
What to do.... Hmmm....

Mike
79 Spit x 2