RE: Spitfire Mk. IV or 1500 tub wanted (fwd)

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Mk. IV or 1500 tub wanted (fwd)
From: Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:43:15 -0500 (CDT)
Tks to all for the "tub" info!  I appreciate it!

I now know that I have a '75 tub here in North West Arkansas that someone
might need.  All I have to figure out now, is what a '75 "tub" is worth!!

This one is pretty good (I think)  little dings here and there but not bad
at all.  the original brooklands green body paint has a black (!)
overpaint.

How do people pick up  these tubs??  Drive over with a flat bed??

What sort of things determine the worth???  What is the going price of
such???  (I guess that geography plays some role, but would like "some"
idea of worth!!)

Is posting a list of parts for sale appropriate for this list?

Tks all!!

harve

'79 Spitfire driver
'75 Spitfire parts car