Re: fuel injection anyone???

To: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: fuel injection anyone???
From: Rod Randle <rsrandle@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:21:40 -0700
That would be me.  I never got around to competing the job.  About 2 weeks
after I got all the VW parts I came across a GT6 engine and OD trans that
had a total of about 6k miles on it for $650.  I am now working on putting
that in the spit.  The engine came with a manifold that accomodates two
webber side drafts.  I still have the spare 1500 manifold I was going to
use.  The rabbit parts have gone to a friend who is working on grafting it
onto his bugeye.

--
Thanks

Rod Randle