Re: Inches or millimeters wrenches

To: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>,
Subject: Re: Inches or millimeters wrenches
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:24:23 -0400
Be careful here with those bleed screws...my originals on the 62 TR4 and
the 70 Spit were imperial, but the replacement rear wheel cylinders I
purchased this year for the Spit (genuine Lucas/Girling) had a metric
fitting for the bleed screws. Therefore, I would suppose original=imperial,
replacement=metric.

Cheers
Keith Stewart