Re: Ugly? Black Bumpers

To: Conn <conn@wctc.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ugly? Black Bumpers
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:58:36 -0400
<<<<  LIST TRAFFIC GENERATOR --- ALERT  >>>

Aside from the road hugging weight, I don't mind the black rubber bumpers
on the '79 and '80 USA-spec Spitfires.  Triumph did a much nicer job of
integration and style-matching than the guys who did, say, the MGs. (Yeah I
know, it was probably the same guys.)

P.S.  I know what it costs to replate chrome.   :-0

P.P.S.  Should we let the Herald guys express an opinion???   <hmmm>

Atwell (Devil's Advocate) Haines
'79 Spitfire