RE: Mythical Hood pin donuts

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Mythical Hood pin donuts
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 00:02:52 -0400
My 1980 Spit also has at least one "donut" where the pin rests. Maybe
something done at the dealer to even up hood clearances quickly?

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)