Re: Door again

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Door again
From: ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 98 14:15:19 PST8
       Joe -

       You have the worst luck with your doors!

       On your P.S. - I'm sorry to suggest that the wheel flange may have
       been bent during this little incident. From your description it doesn't
sound as
       if the wheel was against a curb, but there may have been enough traction
to have
       caused the flange to bend as the car was hit.

       My MkIII came with a pre-bent flange as the result of a fairly minor
       entanglement and the solution was to replace the axle. I sure hope you
       find a simpler cause of the wobble!

       Tom