Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Mk 3 Wanted ! Area: France, Germany, Italy, UK
From: Ripart Lionel <ripart@ipce.eu.sony.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:04:09 +0200
Hello listers,

I've just joined the list yesterday and I would like to get any information=
 about people selling a Spitfire MkIII. Hence after getting details about t=
he different types of Spitfire, I decided  to buy a Spitfire MkIII (67-70).=
 It still has the nice shape of the sixties, but the engine is more powerfu=
l (1296cc) than the earlier models. Of course extras like Original O/D (the=
 switch is on the steer column), Hard top, Stainless Exhaust System, Wire w=
heels are welcome. There may be some work to do but not on the bodywork, pl=
ease (I don't know how to weld panels). =20

I spent a year in the UK, but I was a student at that time and I couldn't a=
fford a nice one. But now I started my first job, and I really need such a =
car. I now live in Munich, Germany but I may envisage to go to the UK, or F=
rance or Italy. I would get some French registration plate (Je retournerai =
bien en France un jour) at the end of the day anyway since the regulation i=
n Germany push you to install a Catalysator :(

I am looking forward to reading your emails.

Lionel