Re: Parts Cross-Reference list - an offer

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parts Cross-Reference list - an offer
From: Rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU (Randall M. Potter)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 17:49:27 -0500
Listers -

I have some server space and - for a while at least - some time when I am
supposed to be working on web page development with litle constraint on the
content.  I'll be happy to take on the project, at least for now, and to
get the ball rolling.  Send me any information you have - the more detail
the better (part numbers, which models the substitution fits, etc.).  I'll
see what comes in and what can be done with it.

>Brothers in Finland) suggested that a list of parts from other vehicles
>that are compatible with Spitfires be created.  He started the effort
>with the suggestion that rear Disk brake pads off certain model Volvos
>are direct replacements for his Spitfire front disks.
>
>I have neither the time, nor the resources to take on another project at
>this time.  However I think this is an excellent idea.  If anybody out
>there cares to take on this effort, I will be happy to reference the
>list from the Spitfire Database web site.
>
>Any Takers?
>
>Regards,
>Joe Curry
>--
>"If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>
> -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Randy Potter
One seat covered one to go
Clarion, PA  16214