Re: Parts Cross-Reference list - an offer

To: "Randall M. Potter" <Rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU>
Subject: Re: Parts Cross-Reference list - an offer
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:26:14 +0000
How would you do this, would it be a text document like the spitfire
database, a web search database, or a database file.  Would it have more
than one table ect, listing all the alternatives.

I would prefire to see it in a form like the spitfire database, but with
tabs between the fiels and text enclose in quotes, with a internet
searchable form for people who can't import the above to there own
databases.

Is there anyway I can help, I don't have any sever space, but I can
telnet and ftp out of the sight.

What replacement parts do you wan't details on, I have parts that arn't
direct replacements, but do the same job.  Like my indecators are from
an Austin Metro, and the distributer is from an Autsin Meistro.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot