Re: Spitfire trim part needed

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire trim part needed
From: "Richard T. Kramer" <rtk3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 03:14:30 -0500
John,

Are you talking about the bottom seam/edge of the rear fenders?  I didn't
know of any trim that goes there and have never seen any.  All my Spits
ever had was painted "weld spots" there!  Looking through the catalogs of
"Moss Motors", "Victoria British" and "The Roadster Factory" I don't see
anything shown.  Does anyone else know of any trim that was used?  Hey... I
wonder what chromed door edge trim would look like there...hmmm.

Dick