shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: "Maury Alston" <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:40:15 -0500
Maury:
 If you are going to keep the SHO, just plan on doing the work yourself. It
will be a constant battle trying to find a shop that can do the SHO
properly. I really recommend the DIY route and this list as the backup
knowledge base! You will spend way too much money otherwise.
 Can you read the computer trouble codes?
.
.