[Shop-talk] SK returns

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] SK returns
From: Moose <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:51:04 -0500 12/05/2023 08:51:11 AM, Serialize complete at 12/05/2023 08:51:11 AM
--===============7264856728232694552==

--=_alternative 004C164A85258A7C_=

Does anyone have any contact info for SK tools?  (like a person on the
inside?)

I have a breaker bar that broke.  I went to their website and filled out
their form to request a 'repair kit' a while ago.

I only received an email response that was the text I filled out in the
online form.  No additional information, no way to follow up or if they
even would be sending the repair kit.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks.

Moose
--=_alternative 004C164A85258A7C_=

tools? &nbsp;(like a person on the inside?)</font>
went to their website and filled out their form to request a 'repair kit'
a while ago.</font>
was the text I filled out in the online form. &nbsp;No additional information,
no way to follow up or if they even would be sending the repair kit.</font>
Moose</font>

--===============7264856728232694552==--