Re: [Shop-talk] Air impact dead?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air impact dead?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 07:24:44 -0500 02/05/2021 07:24:46 AM, Serialize complete at 02/05/2021 07:24:46 AM
--===============5646463462395507111==

--=_alternative 00442FF685258673_=

If you are going to replace your connectors (and I'm not trying to start a
thread or anything,) but I switched to these Milton's and they are
AWESOME!

https://www.harryepstein.com/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html

They have a button that releases the pressure before the tool is released.
 Then you press it again and it just comes apart without any force.  I
switched every hose and outlet I have to them and I never looked back. The
only thing is after a lot of use (read <year or so>), you need to put a
drop or two of lube in them to smooth them out again.

Also, the link is for a US company that is a great place to support.  I
also recommending getting the free 'boxart' with any order.  I think I
posted here before but if not, here are some samples I got...

(I didn't tinyurl them so you know they are safe.)

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/7a51a4095e7895b28525840200422d60?OpenDocument

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/5a228fab11dfc14b852584090000b430?OpenDocument

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument

All of these are framed and on the wall in my office!  I often look for
specials on 'large' items so I can get a big one painted!

Emmet,the artist enjoys doing them and I love them!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 00442FF685258673_=

(and I'm not trying to start a thread or anything,) but I switched to these
Milton's and they are AWESOME!</font>
href="https://www.harryepstein.com/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html";><font
size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.harryepstein.com/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html</font></a>
pressure before the tool is released. &nbsp;Then you press it again and
it just comes apart without any force. &nbsp;I switched every hose and
outlet I have to them and I never looked back. &nbsp;The only thing is
after a lot of use (read &lt;year or so&gt;), you need to put a drop or
two of lube in them to smooth them out again.</font>
is a great place to support. &nbsp;I also recommending getting the free
'boxart' with any order. &nbsp;I think I posted here before but if not,
here are some samples I got...</font>
are safe.)</font>
href=https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/7a51a4095e7895b28525840200422d60?OpenDocument><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/7a51a4095e7895b28525840200422d60?OpenDocument</font></a>
href=https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/5a228fab11dfc14b852584090000b430?OpenDocument><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/5a228fab11dfc14b852584090000b430?OpenDocument</font></a>
href=https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument</font></a>
in my office! &nbsp;I often look for specials on 'large' items so I can
get a big one painted!</font>
I love them!</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5646463462395507111==--