[Shop-talk] Any Model Steam Boat builders out there?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Any Model Steam Boat builders out there?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 11:50:08 -0500 01/11/2021 11:50:09 AM, Serialize complete at 01/11/2021 11:50:09 AM
--===============8415544290965831993==

--=_alternative 005C7B558525865A_=

My elderly neighbor is getting rid of a bunch of books and such about
model steam engines and wanted to try and find someone that would like
them.

Are you, or do you know of anyone that might be interested?  If so, let me
know.

(shop content) this guys builds full size steam boats then a scale model
of the same boat.  Pretty impressive stuff.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 005C7B558525865A_=

bunch of books and such about model steam engines and wanted to try and
find someone that would like them.</font>
might be interested? &nbsp;If so, let me know.</font>
size steam boats then a scale model of the same boat. &nbsp;Pretty impressive
stuff.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============8415544290965831993==--