Re: [Shop-talk] Blast cabinet, media

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Blast cabinet, media
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:23:10 -0800
   I built my own blast cabinet using the kit at TPtools (
https://www.tptools.com/Trigger-Operated-Build-Your-Own-Cabinet-Kit.html
)  Built it well over 20 years ago, still going strong.  I built it to
the size I needed at the time and have used it seems like all the time,
its help up well, I did not build it with 2x4 legs as per the plans, I
used angle iron so I could weld on some casters.  At the time I bought
it, there was a kit with everything needed, the glass, light, gloves,
etc.  I see now they only have plans OR the plans and the gun, pickup
tube.  If you buy everything you need from them, the Harbor Fright
system will likely cost less but with the kit, you get to build it the
size you need, if I remember correctly, it was not a hard build, I also
modified the plans and put doors on both ends.  It still works after a
good 20 or so years.

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.