Re: [Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?
From: Mark Miller <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:08:55 -0700
I looked up solar road lights on Amazon and there are things that might
work, but you need to figure that out based on your layout.
Road mounted pucks, CHINLY Solar Driveway Lights LED Deck Dock Light
Step Lighting Waterproof for Outdoor Pathway Garden Ground Yard Walkway
Stair Markers 8pcs (White)
by CHINLY:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X13V9LB/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_mybzFbAS8Y0A9

pole mounted road lights with remotes: ANKNQ 56 LED Solar Lights Motion
Sensor Light Outdoor IP65 Waterproof, Wireless Control Adjustable Wall
Light for Garage Garden Yard Pathway Walkway by kaidelong:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08283DC59/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_nubzFbTWHP082?

And have you considered just adding one or two bright lights to the back
of your vehicle with its/their own switch?

I've planted a bunch of crap plastic solar lights next to my driveway
but it was more grief than it was worth.

Regards,

Mark Miller   markmiller@threeboysfarm.com