[Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Solar driveway runway lights?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:31:17 -0400
It's impossible to back down my driveway at night because of the lack of light,
so I need to add something. Ideally I'd have something like this; double
ideally they'd be directional so they were only visible to someone backing down
the driveway. And they'd need to be somewhat stout to deal with weather, errant
feet, etc., but I think that's mostly an installation issue. Have any of you
done anything like this?

The project in the link below is a bit more complex than I want to get into but
it gives you an idea. I'd like solar powered with a daylight sensor. I don't
have an easy way to run power to the driveway. The bulky pathway lights at $30
apiece is way out of budget.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/14847873742968238/

thanks,
jim