Re: [Shop-talk] Airgun pellets

To: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Airgun pellets
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:14:09 -0700
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>

--------------054ED3CB64D29B12F407FB7B

Thanks for the tip. RWS Hypermax gets good reviews and I'd like to try
them, but will consider these.

On 9/7/2020 10:59 AM, John Innis wrote:
> Midway USA has Norma and Eley pellets in stock.  I have had good luck
> with both brands.  I mostly use the airguns for target shooting, so I
> normally just buy wadcutters, but they have some hunting pellets in
> stock too.
> https://www.midwayusa.com/s?categoryId=22953&userItemsPerPage=48&persistedItemsPerPage=0
>

> On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 12:46 PM Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net
>
>     I suspect there's some lists dedicated to this subject, but I figure
>     there's gotta be some enthusiasts on this list and I don't want to
>     join
>     any more. Anyway, I bought a high-powered break-barrel airgun (Gamo
>     Whisper Fusion Mach 1 IGT) to sharpen my aim--the closest live-fire
>     range is 45min away--and have a little fun around home (my mom
>     lives on
>     a 20-acre almond ranch so I have plenty of space). I've been shooting
>     Gamo per their admonition, but wanted to try some other brands, but
>     every site that claims to have them is sold out! Anybody know why
>     there's a .177 pellet drought? I know there's a firearms ammo
>     shortage
>     due to panic buying, but air pellets?! I noticed a lot of the quality
>     pellets--and some of the guns--come from Germany, is there some
>     sort of
>     embargo?
>
>     TIA,
>     Bob
>

> --
> =================================
> = Never offend people with style when you   =
> = can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =
> =================================

--------------054ED3CB64D29B12F407FB7B

  <head>
  </head>
    Thanks for the tip. RWS Hypermax gets good reviews and I'd like to
    try them, but will consider these.<br>
cite="mid:CANuE7YBgOTgpLTdv14OyRF7gKvgFBhnWvE10J9=v6n7o0hAe5w@mail.gmail.com">
          good luck with both brands.  I mostly use the airguns for
          target shooting, so I normally just buy wadcutters, but they
          have some hunting pellets in stock too.  <br>
href="https://www.midwayusa.com/s?categoryId=22953&amp;userItemsPerPage=48&amp;persistedItemsPerPage=0";

moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.midwayusa.com/s?categoryId=22953&amp;userItemsPerPage=48&amp;persistedItemsPerPage=0</a></div>
          PM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:bspidell@comcast.net";
            moz-do-not-send="true">bspidell@comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">I
          suspect there's some lists dedicated to this subject, but I
          figure <br>
          there's gotta be some enthusiasts on this list and I don't
          want to join <br>
          any more. Anyway, I bought a high-powered break-barrel airgun
          (Gamo <br>
          Whisper Fusion Mach 1 IGT) to sharpen my aim--the closest
          live-fire <br>
          range is 45min away--and have a little fun around home (my mom
          lives on <br>
          a 20-acre almond ranch so I have plenty of space). I've been
          shooting <br>
          Gamo per their admonition, but wanted to try some other
          brands, but <br>
          every site that claims to have them is sold out! Anybody know
          why <br>
          there's a .177 pellet drought? I know there's a firearms ammo
          shortage <br>
          due to panic buying, but air pellets?! I noticed a lot of the
          quality <br>
          pellets--and some of the guns--come from Germany, is there
          some sort of <br>
          embargo?<br>
          TIA,<br>
          Bob<br>
            moz-do-not-send="true">Shop-talk@autox.team.net</a><br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.96<br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk";
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
            target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jdinnis@gmail.com";
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jdinnis@gmail.com</a><br>
      -- <br>
        = Never offend people with style when you   =<br>
        = can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =<br>

--------------054ED3CB64D29B12F407FB7B--

--===============6341176237962773686==

--===============6341176237962773686==--