Re: [Shop-talk] attic fan switches (does this exist?)

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] attic fan switches (does this exist?)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:49:51 -0400 07/30/2020 09:49:55 AM, Serialize complete at 07/30/2020 09:49:55 AM
--===============4457762516154867193==

--=_alternative 004BFB0C852585B5_=

Jeff asks about a switch to override the thermostat

Over all, I just want a switch near my bed to override the thermostat.  I
really didn't want to get into complex home automation as I find it ore of
a pain.  I do still use X-10 because it is some much more bullet proof
than modern protocols (and secure, no IOT)

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004BFB0C852585B5_=

to override the thermostat</font>
the thermostat. &nbsp;I really didn't want to get into complex home automation
as I find it ore of a pain. &nbsp;I do still use X-10 because it is some
much more bullet proof than modern protocols (and secure, no IOT)</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============4457762516154867193==--