Re: [Shop-talk] NOT Covid-related

To: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] NOT Covid-related
From: rwil--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:20:36 -0700
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
The other reason not to use poison is that the rodents will go off and
die in some inaccessible spot and you get to smell their decaying
bodies for weeks.  Right up there with dead skunk.  Once I had a rat
die in space between studs where I could smell it, and reach it but
couldn't see it.  I had to reach in with double gloved hand and grope
around until I found it.  Not fun.
-Roland