Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>
From: Jeff Scarbrough via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 21:20:03 -0500
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>

--000000000000302e580598af3859

Another vote for Stihl...

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:58 PM Bob Spidell via Shop-talk <
shop-talk@autox.team.net> wrote:

> I don't have a backpack blower, but I have a Stihl handheld.  All the
> Stihl gear I have is pretty reliable, and I don't think you can go wrong
> with it.
>
> Bob
>
> On 12/1/2019 3:44 PM, eric--- via Shop-talk wrote:
>
> Hey, this list has been real quite lately.
>
> I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience of a
> lifetime!
>
> I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for the
> awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back with the
> donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)
>
> One question, in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
> clearance, I'm in the market for a backpack leaf blower.
>
> Price is not really a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any
> suggestions?  It seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game and
> claim ridiculous stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.
>
> Any suggestions?  I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but if
> there is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.
>
> Thanks again and I hope all is well!
>

> Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
> Tech Viper
> "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
> being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph
> Waldo Emerson
> -Who is John Galt?

--000000000000302e580598af3859

te"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:58 PM Bo=
b Spidell via Shop-talk &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:shop-talk@autox.team.net";>sho=
ote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,20=
4);padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
    I don&#39;t have a backpack blower, but I have a Stihl handheld.=C2=A0 =
All
    the Stihl gear I have is pretty reliable, and I don&#39;t think you can
    go wrong with it.<br>
    Bob<br>
      Shop-talk wrote:<br>
     =20
        list has
        been real quite lately.</span>
        home
        from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.=C2=A0 Experience of a
        lifetime!</span>
        everyone
        had a great Thanksgiving.=C2=A0 Again, I give thanks for the awesom=
        brain
        trust here! =C2=A0(and as soon as I get this email back with the
        donate
        link, I plan to drop some &#39;thanks&#39; on the moderator!)</span=

        in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
        clearance, I&#39;m in
        the market for a backpack leaf blower.</span>
        really
        a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!=C2=A0 Any suggestions?=C2=A0=
 It
        seems that leaf blowers play the &#39;air compressor&#39; game and =
claim
        ridiculous
        stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.</span>
        suggestions?
        =C2=A0I plan to buy right away.=C2=A0 I normally use Amazon but if =
there
        is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.</span>
        and
        I hope all is well!</span>
        Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
        Tech Viper<br>
        &quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as=
        rational
        being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quo=
t;
        Ralph
        Waldo Emerson <br>
        -Who is John Galt?</span>