Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is this thing still on? <Thanksgiving and Leaf Blowers>
From: Bob Spidell via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 16:58:22 -0800

--------------8192A334755DA90C47E7EAD2

I don't have a backpack blower, but I have a Stihl handheld.  All the
Stihl gear I have is pretty reliable, and I don't think you can go wrong
with it.

Bob

On 12/1/2019 3:44 PM, eric--- via Shop-talk wrote:
> Hey, this list has been real quite lately.
>
> I just got home from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience
> of a lifetime!
>
> I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for
> the awesome brain trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back
> with the donate link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)
>
> One question, in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
> clearance, I'm in the market for a backpack leaf blower.
>
> Price is not really a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any
> suggestions?  It seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor'
> game and claim ridiculous stats with no one holding their feet to the
> fire.
>
> Any suggestions?  I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but
> if there is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.
>
> Thanks again and I hope all is well!
>

> Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
> Tech Viper
> "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a
> rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your
> territory." Ralph Waldo Emerson
> -Who is John Galt?

--------------8192A334755DA90C47E7EAD2

  <head>
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
    I don't have a backpack blower, but I have a Stihl handheld.  All
    the Stihl gear I have is pretty reliable, and I don't think you can
    go wrong with it.<br>
    Bob<br>
      Shop-talk wrote:<br>
cite="mid:OF522EFBA9.92439E5E-ON852584C3.0081D7C5-852584C3.008264FD@mail.megageek.com">
        charset=windows-1252">
        list has
        been real quite lately.</span>
        home
        from a 6 month EPIC build with the Army.  Experience of a
        lifetime!</span>
        everyone
        had a great Thanksgiving.  Again, I give thanks for the awesome
        brain
        trust here!  (and as soon as I get this email back with the
        donate
        link, I plan to drop some 'thanks' on the moderator!)</span>
        in my quest to always buy tools when they are going on
        clearance, I'm in
        the market for a backpack leaf blower.</span>
        really
        a limiting factor, but I want POWER!!!  Any suggestions?  It
        seems that leaf blowers play the 'air compressor' game and claim
        ridiculous
        stats with no one holding their feet to the fire.</span>
        suggestions?
         I plan to buy right away.  I normally use Amazon but if there
        is a place other that Amazon to get it, let me know.</span>
        and
        I hope all is well!</span>
        Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
        Tech Viper<br>
        "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a
        rational
        being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory."
        Ralph
        Waldo Emerson <br>
        -Who is John Galt?</span>

--------------8192A334755DA90C47E7EAD2--