Re: [Shop-talk] need some copper plumbing help from the gurus

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] need some copper plumbing help from the gurus
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 21:29:45 -0400 10/20/2018 09:29:51 PM, Serialize complete at 10/20/2018 09:29:51 PM
--===============7383443379003817125==

--=_alternative 000838668525832D_=

John,  for this I would look into a Watt's (or Sharkbite) connector.  They
actually have a large tolerance so they will fit different OD pipes
(copper, PEX, PVC, CPVC, etc.)

That is the first thing I would try.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 000838668525832D_=

a Watt's (or Sharkbite) connector. &nbsp;They actually have a large tolerance
so they will fit different OD pipes (copper, PEX, PVC, CPVC, etc.) &nbsp;</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============7383443379003817125==--